EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Web designers use their creative and software engineering/programming skills to design, build and improve websites.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wire frames.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
How to Apply
- OND Minimum
- Excellent visual design Skill
- Excellent in graphic design software including Ms office, Adobe CS suite, Figma, Prototyping, Corel draw
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online