Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
- Class Teacher with potent knowledge in maths and english
- We are looking for a committed / passionate primary school class teacher who will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirement.
- He or She must also provide basic mathematics knowledge and instruction to pupils while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events; Teach subjects with a strong maths core in a more creative and understandable way;
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom; Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings; Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences; Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning; Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.); Review, assess and follow up on students’ progress and provide feedback and support where possible.
- All Applicants should have a minimum of NCE/HND/B.SC/B.Ed. in Mathematics or any other related discipline. Other professional qualification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Well-organized and committed and energetic with morally Strong values and discipline. Verifiable experience as a teacher thorough knowledge of teaching best practices. Ready to follow up and implement the school’s policies and procedure. Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Methodology must be ideal for primary school level
5th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Comprehensive Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email